February 21, 2011

A few Snapshots

I know I have the best hubby ever, I love him so much. This weekend he bought me the camera I have been wanting for a long time. I got the Nikon D3100 and already I really, really like it. I have a lot to figure out in using it but I know I can do it. I told Bryanna I wanted to go outside and take some pictures today and she has already started to say, "Do I have to dress up", Poor kids I guess they know that they are going to be in a lot of pictures. I told them they probably would be tired of me taking their pictures.

I played around with the camera yesterday and took some snapshots and thought I would share a couple with you. Remember I am not a professional, and I have a lot to learn with this new camera.


Close up of my sweet little boy.  Love those eyes!
 
My Bry is always smiling!


This boy loves his daddy!

And of course a picture of BW'S pokemon.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

yay! so happy for you. i know you'll love it!

michelle