February 18, 2011

Ramblings

Wow, its been a while since I posted. There has just been so much going on. I told my mom this morning that I need to slow down a little.


This month already we have had a homeschool meeting and a field trip with our homeschool group. There has been a doctors appointment, birthday party 2 out of 3 weekends, Chuck E Cheese, circus, and basketball games every Saturday. Might I add that basketball has been so much fun for the kids and for us to see them play and enjoy it as well.


Oh yeah and some big news for us this month my brother and his wife announced they are expecting baby number 3. Due Date is September 19!!!! Can you tell that I am happy excited.

Then yesterday we got a phone call that one of my cousins found out she has cancer and they are going to do surgery today. So mom, my grandma, and I are heading up to the hospital in a little bit. Please say a prayer for her and the family. Her health is not that great so pray that everything will go well with the surgery.


Hope you all are doing well and wishing you all a great weekend.

No comments: