September 2, 2008

We're Back

We had so much fun on vacation. I said it wasnt really the things we did or where we went but the time we had together was the best. Going so late in the year we basically had the pool to ourselves and when we went to the beach it wasn't crowded either. Of course I took the camera but the battery died and guess who forgot the charger? So I had to buy a disposable camera and when I get them developed I hope to be able to post some pictures of our trip. The kids had so much fun with their daddy. If he was going outside for something BW would grab his leg and hold on and tell him not to leave. Now it is time to get back to reality and I am trying to get motivated this morning. We have to start school back today and I just can't seem to get it going.

No comments: