June 23, 2008

My Little Girl is Growing Up

Today is Bryanna's birthday and it is so hard to let her grow up. I told her she would always be my baby girl. When I had her at 29 weeks I was scared to death and wasnt sure how she was going to do being born so early. She had a valve that didnt close in her heart, she never had to go on a vent, and only had to have oxygen for 14days. I know the Lord was looking after her and after only 5 weeks in the hospital and weighing 3lbs. 5oz. we brought her home. After some visits to the heart doctor and some tests we were told the valve had closed up on its own, I know the Lord had his hand in this. You couldnt tell it now that she was a preemie. Other than her asthma problems she is a very healthy little girl. And we Thank God every day for her. So to Bryanna I wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

My Two Boy Circus said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYANNA!!!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

ANNETTE, I HAVE MOVED MY BLOG
twoboycircus.blogspot.com