June 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. I was graduating from high school!
2. I was working with the school system
3. Started getting ready for college.

Favorite snacks
1. ice cream
2. reese peanut butter cups
3. strawberries
4. grapes

5 things on my to do list today
1. go pick up Bryanna from my mother-in-laws
2. go to homeschool hub
3. Run home for a bit to do some work
4. Exchange some stuff at Walmart
5. Take the kids to my moms to spend the night

5 jobs that I have had
1. Daycare
2. Hair Stylist
3. Daycare( I know twice?)
4. Co op student for school system
5. Roses (customer service desk)

5 places I have lived
only lived in North Carolina

5 Random things people wouldnt know about me
1. I am hooked on the food network channel
2. I tend to worry about everything
3. I am not a reader unless it is something I can get interested in
4. I do not like spongebob
5. I have a hard time speaking out in front of people even in small groups with people that I know.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
I would first pay my tithes, then pay my bills off. Pay off my parents bills. Get a new car that I could seat more people in. Go on a cruise with my husband.

5 cd's that I would have to take on a desert island
1. Casting Crowns
2. Point of Grace
3. Church CD
4. Cant think of anymore I am so used to listening to the kids music

No comments: