March 11, 2011

Hot Water Heater, Conference, and Anniversary

One morning this week our hot water heater gave out and leaked in our floor..ugh. So after I got everything cleaned up out of the floor and found out what the problem was I had to thank the Lord that I was home. Had I not been home we would have had a mess. So we have had to change our daily routine up a little, spending time at my moms some for use of water. The plan is to have this replaced in the morning and hopefully things will be back to normal.

Next week, well in 6 days, me and two other moms will be heading to Greenville, SC for the Southeast Homeschool Conference. Can I tell ya I am so excited about this trip! I am so looking forward to spending time with other homeschoolers, getting some great tips from seminars, and attending the book fair. Looking forward to the fellowship with my friends too! Did I tell you, I am really excited about going on this trip, well if I didnt I am very excited!

Also next week while I am away it will be mine and my husbands 11 year anniversary. I know I wont even be here with him. He has to work the whole time I am gone so we are going to celebrate another weekend. We thought about this weekend but with the water heater issue it may have to be the weekend after the conference.  I cant believe it has been 11 years since we said I do, I love him more today than ever. He is the best and I just love him so much. I couldnt have asked for a better hubby and father for my children.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yay! can't wait for the conference :D

sorry about y'all's water heater...that stinks......

happy early anniversary!