August 13, 2010

First Week of School

This week marked our first week of school. We had a great first week. The kids did really well and I am pleased with how everything went. Last Friday we had a play day with some friends before getting back into the school routine. We went to a church that has an inside play center and had lunch, the kids had a lot of fun.

This year I did something different for our first day of school. I fixed a little goody bag for both kids that they were so excited about. Bryanna kept telling me "mom you really didnt have to do this". I enjoyed seeing there surprised faces.





Looking forward to another great week! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Great Pic of the kiddo's! Glad your first week went great! Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

cute kids!!! I followed your blog from the hip homeschool blog hop