August 19, 2010

CSN Review

I have been in contact with a lovely lady from CSN Stores about doing a product review. I didnt realize that they have over 200 stores. Upon my looking at the stores, I seen they have a little bit of everything from shoes, to dinnerware, to furniture and even pressure washers!

Wow...what do I choose to do a review on? There are so many things that I would like to do this review on, it is just so hard to decide. But people that know me know that I like to be in the kitchen. So what shall I choose, new kitchen tools, a new pot or pan, or even bakeware.

Stay tuned to find out what I choose!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for joining in the Hip Homeschool Mom's / Hop! We are excited to have you each week! I just love your blog!

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com
www.facebook.com/hiphomeschoolmoms

Lizzie said...

Sound interesting! I hope you get to review something fun. Swung by from the Hip Homeschool Hop this morning to say hi!

Growin' With It said...

Hi Annette! Nice to meetcha, thanks for stopping by my spot. Beautiful family by the way. ;o)

Traci Michele said...

Exciting Annette! Nice to meet you. Thank you for sharing! Come by tomorrow, I'm having a Master Books Giveaway! Great homeschooling options!

Love,
Traci

http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Annette, That sounds fun! Can't wait to see what you review. (This Robin, formerly from "I'm Just Sayin". I couldn't stay away.. LOL. I started a new blog mainstreamed to homeschool. Now to re-add everyone...whew).