May 27, 2008

Ramblings

We went to the beach this past weekend and had a great time. It was hard also because when we got there all my dad's stuff was there. I think we needed this time away after what all has been going on the past months. Also Bryan and I decided that we would start homeschooling next year. We are all excited but I am a little nervous as well. Bryanna is very excited I just hope she stays that way. We are going to do a little bit of this and that this summer, hopefully to get the hang of things and to get in some sort of routine, if there is one. Bryanna had to get glasses last week, they are so cute on her. She only has to wear them when reading, on the computer, etc.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see Bryanna in her new glasses! I bet she is a cutie! Audrey wants glasses. I remember being that age and wanting them. Now I have 'em and can't stand to keep them on!
Michelle